NOW HIRING : SEM Specialist – Virtual / Full-Time position
In2communications is an award-winning digital marketing and web design agency.
We combine all aspects of the latest digital marketing strategies to drive measurable results for IN2 clients looking to promote their offerings in a B2B environment.
Specialties Include: Creative Strategy, B2B Campaigns, Web Development, Video Production, Social Media Marketing, Paid Advertising, SEO, Email Marketing, Blogging, and Original Content Creation.
We are hiring a talented SEM Specialist to join our team. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, in2communications is a great place to grow your career.
This position is a fully remote position.
- Develop optimization strategies that increase our client’s search engine results rankings, including, but not limited to: keyword research, industry research, daily SEO monitoring.
- Manage paid advertising campaigns A-Z, including building on ad-buying interfaces, optimizing, and making daily adjustments as needed to ensure ROI is hitting goals.
- Manage search and social media advertising campaigns including building campaigns from scratch, optimizing, and making daily adjustments as necessary.
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts through paid advertising and SEO.
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEM strategy performance
- Collaborate with others within our marketing department to manage client strategies.
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, ad copy, etc.
- Analyze performance data and provide intelligent analysis, interpretation and appropriate action plans based on data driven conclusions.
- Help determine client benchmarking and implement optimizations to hit client KPIs in the quickest time possible, through owned channels.
- Improve upon paid search and social media processes and innovation of new strategies and techniques.
- Manage and execute on campaigns across multiple channels such as the Google ad network, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and others.
- Manage all client budgets and advise on budget changes, both between campaigns within a paid account and across channels based on overall return for your clients.
- Generate new business development through service expansion identification, strategic audits, and development of paid advertising pipeline.
- Strategy, planning, & content creation on small B2B accounts.
- 2+ years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEM campaigns
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Identify areas for on-site improvements in site structure, internal linking, and content
- Experience with SEO programs: Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics, SEMrush, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Google My Business
- Experience with PPC programs: Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as social media marketing, email marketing, and customer growth and promotion, is a plus
- Experience using the following tools is considered an asset: WordPress, Canva, and Hootsuite.
Benefits of Joining the In2 Team:
- Work from home
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (after trial period)
- North American clients
- Superb teammates
- Growing business
- Professional coaching
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Remote
How to Apply
- Submit resume + cover letter