Paid Media Specialist – Virtual Position (Full Time)
In2communications is an award-winning digital marketing and web design agency founded in London Ontario.
In2communications promotes a company culture where differences are embraced as strengths, opportunities are equal and accessible, consideration and respect are the norm, and all employees are given the chance to reach their full potential.
The In2 Digital Marketing team is directed by former TV host and Digital Marketing Strategist Cheryl Weedmark, who is a well-respected Canadian thought leader, content creator, and inventor of our exclusive 5 STAR Digital Media Formula.
We combine all aspects of the latest digital marketing strategies to drive measurable results for In2 clients looking to promote their offerings in a B2B (Business to Business) environment.
Specialities Include: Creative Strategy, B2B Campaigns, Web Development, Video Production, Social Media, Paid Advertising, SEO, Email Campaigns, Blogging, and Original Content Creation.
We are hiring a talented Paid Media Specialist to join our team. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, in2communications is a great place to grow your career.
- Manage paid advertising campaigns A-Z, including building on ad-buying interfaces, optimizing, and making daily adjustments as needed to ensure ROI is hitting goals.
- Analyze performance data and provide intelligent analysis, interpretation and appropriate action plans based on data driven conclusions.
- Help determine client benchmarking and implement optimizations to hit client KPI’s in the quickest time possible through owned channels.
- Improve upon paid search and social media processes and innovation of new strategies and techniques.
- Manage and execute on campaigns across multiple channels such as the Google ad network, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and others.
- Own strategy and execution channels for each of your clients in an effort to hit or surpass client goals.
- Manage Google and Social Media advertising campaigns including building campaigns from scratch, optimizing, and making daily adjustments as necessary.
- Manage all client budgets and advise on budget changes, both between campaigns within a paid account and across channels based on overall return for your clients.
- Generate new business development through service expansion identification, strategic audits, and development of paid advertising pipeline.
- Strategy, planning, & content creation on small accounts.
- 2+ years of experience in paid advertising
- Ability to craft strategy based on client goals and troubleshoot dips in performance to make recommended pivots.
- Communicate effectively with the team and the clients, staying accountable, highlighting wins and losses.
- Build and sustain rapport with multiple clients across various industries and geographical locations.
- Translate technical concepts into actionable, tactical, and strategic action plans.
- Understanding of basic marketing funnel and where each channel plays a role.
- High level of self accountability to getting their work done in order to hit all goals.
Benefits of Joining the In2 Team:
- Work from home
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (after trial period)
- North American clients
- Superb teammates
- Growing business
- Professional coaching
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Remote
How to Apply
- Submit resume + include a showcase of past work that demonstrates skill, creativity, problem solving ability and expertise.