We’re looking for London’s best. Is that you?
In2communications is an award-winning digital marketing and web design agency located in the highly desired Old South area in London Ontario.
The IN2 Digital Marketing team is directed by former TV host and Digital Marketing Strategist Cheryl Weedmark, who is a well-respected Canadian thought leader, content creator, and inventor of our exclusive 5 STAR Digital Media Formula.
We combine all aspects of the latest digital marketing strategies to drive measurable results for IN2 clients looking to promote their offerings in a B2B (Business to Business) environment.
Specialities Include: Creative Strategy, B2B Campaigns, Web Development, Video Production, Social Media, Paid Advertising, SEO, Email Campaigns, Blogging, and Original Content Creation.
We are hiring a talented SEO Specialist professional to join our team. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, in2communications is a great place to grow your career.
- Develop optimization strategies that increase our client’s search engine results rankings
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout our client’s website and marketing materials
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Collaborate with others within our marketing department to manage SEO strategy
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
- 2+ years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Identify areas for on-site improvements in site structure, internal linking, and content
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus