Digital Marketing Specialist – Full Time / London Ontario
We’re looking for London’s best. Is that you?
In2communications is an award-winning digital marketing and web design agency located in the highly desired Old South area in London Ontario.
The IN2 Digital Marketing team is directed by former TV host and Digital Marketing Strategist Cheryl Weedmark, who is a well-respected Canadian thought leader, content creator, and inventor of our exclusive 5 STAR Digital Media Formula.
We combine all aspects of the latest digital marketing strategies to drive measurable results for IN2 clients looking to promote their offerings in a B2B (Business to Business) environment.
Specialities Include: Creative Strategy, B2B Campaigns, Web Development, Video Production, Social Media, Paid Advertising, SEO, Email Campaigns, Blogging, and Original Content Creation.
- You are an elite talent and want to work with the same.
- You deserve a bigger opportunity.
- You eat, sleep and drink Digital Marketing.
- You take initiative and enjoy responsibility.
- You prefer a mid size agency environment (you’re not a #)
- You are a positive person who brings energy every day.
- You like to make work fun and laugh often.
The Digital Marketing Account Manager plays a pivotal role in maintaining client satisfaction and loyalty by providing exceptional service and value to our clients.
You will be the primary point of contact between the client and internal team members. The Account Manager must be able to work as a positive member of the team and contribute to new strategies with a passion for flawless execution and client success.
This position requires the ability to work on multiple projects, manage competing deadlines and communicate effectively with clients, peers, and supervisors.
- Project and Account Management skills
- Proven SEO strategies with measurable success
- Paid Advertising experience
- Analytical experience interpreting data
- Organizational skills with attention to detail
- Presentation experience with ideas and results to clients (online)
- Project and time management
- High intellectual curiosity, drive, and determination
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience
- Elite Coaching / Self Development
- Guaranteed Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Package